Sunday, June 23, 2013

Levi Stories

Just a quick post cause I was putting Levi in bed thinking, I need to remember these things.

Cute things he says.

He calls Honey Bunches of Oats "Honey Bunches a Boats"

On the way home from church I was telling Ben how I needed to go to the grocery store. Levi immediately chimes in, "I want to come! We can look at the cars and you can set a timer for two hours!" I said, "No Levi, not two hours, two hours is a long time." He decided to negotiate then for five hours. I think we need to work on our number values.

His favorite song to be sung at night is Nothing But The Blood of Jesus. He asks for it as "Nothing About the Blood of Jesus" He knows all the words in it though. One night I remember being amazed as he sang the whole first verse and chorus with me. It's kind of shocking to hear words about the blood of Jesus come out of a three year old.

What can wash away my sin? 
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus

Oh precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow
No other fount I know
Nothing but the blood of Jesus

I pray that these words have deep meaning to him someday... and not just as a bedtime song.

No comments:

Post a Comment