Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Series

I was trying to take a nap and just couldn't fall asleep. It was probably that leftover coffee I drank around noon... I should have known it wouldn't let me take an afternoon nap. Darn it.

My babies are sleeping though and it feels so peaceful in the house right now. The dryer is going and some banana bread is baking in the oven. I wanted to make the bread with Levi earlier, but things really fell apart this morning. It was one of those mornings where you feel like your child will never be happy, everything you did was wrong, you lost your temper (more than once), and nap time cannot come soon enough.

I had to apologize a lot to Levi this morning.

I have been thinking a lot lately about what "series" I will start next. What is currently going on in my life that I just want to share. Lord, help me. I want this to come naturally and flow from You. I am struggling with this because I know that certain people regularly read my blog and sometimes I write with them in mind and then other times people will mention that they read my blog and I'm like, "Really? You?" I am surprised that they would be interested in my thoughts.

Maybe the most surprising is when I get a random email or message from someone I don't even know who says, "Reading your blog makes me feel like I'm reading from my own journal." That they are encouraged by the fact that they are not alone out there. That might be one of my greatest motivations for this whole thing. I'm not a "cool" blogger, I don't have cool pictures or amazing projects that I'm working on and stuff... maybe I should try that someday... really, I just blog what is in my heart and that's it.

Honestly, I think I'm going to start a series on losing post-pregnancy weight the second time around, what my expectations are, what are the differences, what are my challenges... I don't know what I will call it. I'm terrible at coming up with titles, I hate titling/naming things. I'm never clever with them, as you can see from my past titles :) If you have a suggestion, feel free to toss it out there, maybe I will use it or maybe I will shoot it down. I don't know. :)

1 comment:

  1. Jody! I adore you! I really appreciate you and your blog. We need to get together soon so our babies can meet! Love you!!

    Maybe you can call your new series "taking It Off"! I thought it was cute, but it may give the wrong idea... I dunno.

    ReplyDelete