Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Struggles with Sleep part 3

Last night I dreamed about people being saved. It was cool, but I woke up really excited in the middle of the night. I told God, hey, I need to dream about green pastures or something peaceful like that :) (I'm halfway kidding).

Then I dreamed about... I don't remember. But I woke up at 3:45 and then went back to sleep and dreamed that I went back to high school (this is a dream that happens a lot). I had Levi with me and had two different bags for my books and then some gear for a sport I was going to play afterward. I had to ride in the car with Levi in my lap. I got there and there was this other girl changing her baby in the courtyard. I asked her if she was going to get a sling to carry the baby in so she could still go to class and she said, "no, I'll probably drop out." I looked down at Levi and thought, will I need to drop out because of him? "You could home school" I suggested.  Then I suddenly couldn't remember how I had gotten Levi. I must have had him out of wedlock. I couldn't remember getting married, Ben was far from my mind. It was so confusing. Finally when I woke up I remembered that Ben and I got married and THEN we had Levi. The shame and confusion left me.

Before I went to sleep last night I followed my friend Sara's advice and bound up the spirits of fear and deception. And I loosed the spirits of love and power... maybe I needed to bind up confusion. :)

I feel like I'm still in this battle. The war is won, I have been bought and paid for, but this is a battle front and I need to fight with all of my heart. It used to be an easy battle for Satan because I didn't even know I was in a battle. He could just hit me and knock me down and I was there just lying on the ground in pain. He'd come back to me later and knock me down again. I'm finally awake to the fact that this is an actual battle and I'm inviting my friends to pray with me and now I have more of his concentrated efforts. The thing is, He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world. Christ is more powerful than Satan. That doesn't mean that Satan and his legions of demons won't fight though. They are haters and liars.

I'm going to continue to fight.

This is the scripture God gave me this morning for this area:
Then you will understand what is right and just and fair - every good path.
For wisdom will enter your heart,
and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul.
Discretion will protect you,
and understanding will guard you.
Proverbs 2:9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment