Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Wind is Blowing

All night Saturday I struggled.

Sunday morning there was a breakthrough. First service at church was a sweet, beautiful time of worship. Second service was, I want to say halted or changed, but it wasn't like that, it was like a redirection. The service started at 11 and after the message it didn't end until 3:30. It was a mercy drop.

Monday night was three hours of prayer, worship and confession of sin and repentance and forgiveness. Sweet sweet prayer.

Tuesday night was another three hours of prayer. Praising God for what He had done so far. Then asking Him that He would continue. We prayed over women who had cancer, rejoiced with a family over provided finances, heard testimony from a Brazilian student about coming to know Christ and what it took for her to be here with us.

.... I haven't been blogging these past few days because I have not had the time to be on the computer. My evenings are all taken up. And I'm totally okay with that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment