Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Scripture is speaking to me

Remember, O Lord, Your great mercy and love,
for they are from of old.
Remember not the sins of my youth
and my rebellious ways;
according to Your love remember me,
for You are good, O Lord.
Psalm 25:6-7

"Come, let us return to the Lord.
He has torn us to pieces
but He will heal us;
He has injured us
but He will bind up our wounds.
After two days He will revive us;
on the third day He will restore us,
that we may live in his presence.
Let us acknowledge the Lord;
let us press on to acknowledge Him.
As surely as the sun rises,
He will appear;
He will come to us like the winter rains,
like the spring rains that water the earth.
Hosea 6:1-3

A woman should learn in quietness and full submission.
1 Timothy 2:11

My son, do not despise the Lord's discipline
and do not resent His rebuke,
because the Lord disciplines those He loves,
as a father the son he delights in.
Proverbs 3:11-12

Like a city whose walls are broken down
is a man who lacks self-control.
Proverbs 25:28

These scriptures have been healing my soul. I am thankful for the teaching and instruction of the Word of truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment