Friday, August 26, 2011

Pregnancy again. :) part 8

I'm 21 weeks. Wow. I'm more than halfway done. Maybe it is going by quickly...

We are thinking about a name and I'm totally excited about it. Ben thought of it in a really unexpected way. I'll reveal it later :)

I just got back from a walk, as I was going I was thinking, "This was so much easier when I didn't have to push a stroller." Why can I never be content? I don't know. I am going to be thankful for the beautiful weather though. It was somewhat cool, maybe 75 degrees, amazing. I'm sort of figuring out the sleeping thing. Still taking an ambien every other night, so every other day I have more energy. On the off nights I am sleeping in the guest bed, it helps me to use more pillows and to be able to stretch out. Also, I'm not waking up every time Ben shifts in the bed (not cool) therefore I don't wake up angry at him. That's always stupid to start out the day annoyed and angry at your husband. So in order to avoid that I sleep in a different room... who'd have thought? I don't know what we are going to do when we have more kids... we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Yoga helps on days when I don't feel like walking or it's raining ... I usually just do the warm up which is like 15 minutes and maybe some of the other poses. It helps with my posture and flexibility. I'm hoping just to stay strong and flexible and that will help me with the birthing process. I also feel like the deep breathing will be a help too. 19 weeks to go... that's a little more than four months for those of you who don't keep track of weeks. :)

I can't wait to be holding her in my arms. Sigh.




1 comment:

  1. You (and Jesus in you) are awesome to me.. Wishing we could do life more often together.

    ReplyDelete