Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Levi Stories

I don't have time for a real blog post but I thought I would post a few cute things Levi has said lately.

On the way to my parent's house tonight I hear YELLED from the backseat: "I saw was a doooooog!" (pronounced: I sawwazadog) or "I saw was a pwane!' (plane) He will continue to repeat this phrase with the same caliber until I answer him. "Wow Levi! Good job, you are good at finding things."

Pronunciations:
Guacamole is "muacamowee"
Bacon is "binking"
Painting is "pinking"


A sad story: Levi not getting a sucker for good behavior at Whole Foods. I had to carry him out screaming. He kept yelling "I OBEY! I OBEY!" Sorry buddy, you are too late.


He was playing with Aria's toes today and did this version of the little piggies:
'An dis widdle piggy went wee, an dis widdle piggy went wee, an dis widdle piggy went WEEEEE!
Then he would reach up and tickle her neck and she would just laugh. Watching this was probably my favorite part of the whole day.


No comments:

Post a Comment