New Mercies for today:
- Time in the Word, talking about the Word with my husband.
- the beautiful snow on the ground as I looked out the window with Levi this morning.
- Levi taking a morning nap, after much crying. Whew.
- A quiet Monday.
- My husband being home after a long weekend apart. I honestly don't know how military wives do it. They are stronger than me.
- Figuring out that I can listen to the radio over the internet. Yes, I'm a loser and only just realized this when Ben turned it on this morning to listen to the weather.
- Time to be able to clip coupons and grocery shop.
- Finding coupons in the mail, especially from Kroger :)